Monday, December 16, 2013

Project 365, Year Two

Year in Review

So for the second year in a row, I've been working on Project 365--taking at least one photo every day and capturing what's going on in my life and things that catch my eye.  They could be funny or odd or quirky, or endearing.  And as of, and including, today, December 16th, I've managed to take a picture each day.  Which is better than 2012 when by this point I'd missed two days.  So provided I don't screw up in the next two weeks, I'm in good shape.

Unsurprisingly, I've also kept track of the books I've read this year, so along with the pictures for each month, I'm including the best book of the month.  Not officially of course, just in my opinion.

So each month will be a different post, and even though I took a picture each day, there are some days that I took them of kids that I was working with at that time.  Those pictures won't be on the blog for obvious reasons.  You'll just have to trust they exist, but that I'm not putting them on the internet for the world.

Happy last few weeks of 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment